1. Climb to the top of the Eiffel Tower, one of the most iconic things to do in Paris.
2. Visit the Louvre, one of the most famous art museums in the world, and say hi to the Mona Lisa.
3. Admire the facade of the Notre Dame, one of the most famous churches in the world.
4. Take a cruise down the Seine River, one of the most relaxing things to do in Paris.
5. Admire the Impressionist art at the Musee d'Orsay (and check out the clock tower as well).
6. Check out the view from the the highest point in Paris from the Sacre-Coeur.
7. Sample alllll of the pastries in the city, one of the most delicious things to do in Paris.
8. Take a day trip to Versailles, one of the most famous palaces in the world and a must on your Paris itinerary.
9. Admire the view from the top of the Arc de Triomphe, one of the most iconic Paris attractions.
10. Wander through the streets of Montmartre, one of the most charming neighborhoods in the city.